Roflbox

Monday, January 23, 2006

The continuing story...

I believe that Bob has failed to establish one key issue here: my trauma suffered in the loss of our futuristic roflboxes. In fact, I became quite attached to one of them - a blue little number which had a glow reminiscent of the movie Tron. The box seemed to purr and vibrate in my hands, which left me with the feeling one might achieve on the event a new air freshner is placed within a car.

I was somehow alarmed by the purring and the movement that the box generated. For several seconds I considered the notion that perhaps some sort of cat was trapped inside the box. I am allergic to cats, so the option of opening the box was not one to ponder. Further, I quite enjoyed the current situation, and the escape of the cat may have lead to a disappointing scenario, whereby the box no longer gave me the continued sense of pleasure.

I also considered the possibility of futurecats. Maybe these cats have laser weaponry in their eyes.

At this point it is important to establish that the box should have stayed shut. I must also point that any liability due to laser cat mega burns is purely coincidental, and in no way as a result of my futuristic trip, nor Bob's attempt to bring one of the creatures home.



The cats respond to the names George and Smallsley the Grey. They have a rather mischevous air to them, and may be found committing small acts of tyranny, such as interfering with toasters.

Should you encounter these cats, please contact this number:

2050



4 Comments:

  • I wonder what the magic mouse says? Thanks for alerting the public about these "Cat-in-the-boxes". I think I might have George and or Smallsley the Grey stuck in my toaster. This morning when I popped my bread in it wouldn't fit. *cough cough* cat fur!!!

    By Blogger Sasta da PunkaH, at 3:08 PM, January 24, 2006  

  • Are these Samurai Pizza Cats resident in only CHEWABLE roflboxes?

    Which raises another question, how can a roflbox be taken otherwise?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:23 PM, January 25, 2006  

  • To be honest, I've only come across one such kittybox. I decided against trying to chew the box, as im allergic to cats you see

    And samurai pizza cats you say...I think you know more than you let on good sir!

    By Blogger Gary, at 11:08 AM, January 26, 2006  

  • jesus loves futurecats

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:11 AM, February 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google